Here’s a set of colorful mini suitcases, to store your visiting cards, knick-knacks or use as party favor boxes. This DIY paper template is lovingly illustrated with intricate patterns and details. It’s very easy to make, with just scissors and glue. Add a pop of color to your desk top, or dress up your gifts or holiday goodies in this special package.
Ready-to-print on an A4 size printer.
Also printable in LETTER size, by just 'fitting to page' in your printer settings.
Final assembled size, excluding handle, is approximately
10 cm (L) x 7.3 cm (W) x 3.8 cm (H) OR
4 inches (L) x 3 inches (W) x 1 1/2 inches (H)
- 2 downloadable high resolution A4 size PDF files, one for each suitcase design.
- Each page is A4 size (29.7cm by 21cm).
- You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or higher to open the file.
- Upon purchase, your file will be available immediately for instant download.
- Print on your home printer. Or print at an online photo lab of your choice, eg, Walgreens.com, Shutterfly.com, or Mpix.com.
HOME PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS:
- You will need 2 sheets of A4 size (29.7cm by 21cm) card stock, preferably 80lb or heavier, and preferably uncoated.
- In your printer options, set the print quality to ‘High’.
- Once printed, cut the template part along the crop marks. Fold along the dotted lines. Apply glue on the hatched parts and put the model together.
- Your mini suitcases are ready!
* By purchasing and downloading these files you agree to the following License Agreement:
This product/template is for personal use only. You may print unlimited copies for yourself or as a gift (please do not distribute the file itself as a gift). This includes at-home printing and your local or online printer.
Under this agreement you are not authorized to sell this product/template in digital or print form, use any images or parts of this product/template to create commercial products, distribute the original images or give to someone else to print, or suggest in any way that you created these images yourself. If you use the images for editorial purposes you will need to contact the owner.
Art color may vary from printer to printer and monitor to monitor, depending on your settings. Laser color printers may yield different color output from inkjet printers.