Here’s an artistic hand-drawn to-do list template; a tool to organize your tasks in a fun, pretty, hand-drawn doodle style. Just print a sheet on your home printer, and jot down your tasks along with deadline dates, and then mark them ‘done’ or ‘not done’ as you go along. The drawing is of a retro typewriter, with the motivational words ‘Make good things happen’.
Printable in a single color - black, on a basic black & white home printer. Pin it onto your soft-board, or stick it onto your fridge, and use the to-do list whenever you need. All your tasks and reminders listed in one place!
- 2 downloadable pdf files, containing A4 and Letter size templates for the organizer.
- You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or higher to open the file.
- Upon purchase, your file will be available immediately for instant download.
- Print on your home printer. Or print at an online photo lab of your choice, eg, Walgreens.com, Shutterfly.com, or Mpix.com.
HOME PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS:
- You will need 1 sheet of A4 or Letter size paper. Print on off-white uncoated paper for best results.
- In your printer options, set the print quality to ‘High’.
- Your To-Do list is ready to pin up and use!
* By purchasing and downloading these files you agree to the following License Agreement:
This product/template is for personal use only. You may print unlimited copies for yourself or as a gift (please do not distribute the file itself as a gift). This includes at-home printing and your local or online printer.
Under this agreement you are not authorized to sell this product/template in digital or print form, use any images or parts of this product/template to create commercial products, distribute the original images or give to someone else to print, or suggest in any way that you created these images yourself. If you use the images for editorial purposes you will need to contact the owner.
Art color may vary from printer to printer and monitor to monitor, depending on your settings. Laser color printers may yield different color output from inkjet printers.