A quaint tea kettle from the streets of India, with two tea cups.
Use as containers or favor boxes or children’s toys.
This ready-to-print-and-assemble paper toy is decorated with Indian Truck Art style paintings. The cups and kettle have removable lids and can be used to carry candy, pins, clips, coins or knick-knacks. Easy to assemble with just scissors and glue.
Ready-to-print on an A4 size printer.
Also printable in LETTER size, by just 'fitting to page' in your printer settings.
Final assembled size of the kettle is approximately
11.5 cm (L) x 8.5 cm (W) x 11.5 cm (H) OR
4 1/2 inches (L) x 3 1/4 inches (W) x 4 1/2 inches (H)
Final assembled size of a cup is approximately
7.5 cm (L) x 6 cm (W) x 8 cm (H) OR
3 inches (L) x 2 1/4 inches (W) x 3 1/4 inches (H)
- 2 downloadable hi-res PDF files.
- The first file has one kettle template on an A4 size page (29.7cm by 21cm). The second file has two cup templates on an A4 size page.
- You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or higher to open the file.
- Upon purchase, your file will be available immediately for instant download.
- Print on your home printer. Or print at an online photo lab of your choice, eg, Walgreens.com, Shutterfly.com, or Mpix.com.
HOME PRINTING INSTRUCTIONS:
- You will need 2 sheets of A4 size (29.7cm by 21cm) card stock, preferably 80lb or heavier. Paper stock will also work if card is not available.
- In your printer options, set the print quality to ‘High’.
- Once printed, cut each template part along the crop marks. Fold along the dotted lines. Apply glue on the hatched parts and put the models together. Your Masala Chai Kettle Set is ready!
* By purchasing and downloading these files you agree to the following License Agreement:
This product/template is for personal use only. You may print unlimited copies for yourself or as a gift (do not distribute the file itself as a gift). This includes at-home printing and your local or online printer.
Under this agreement you are not authorized to sell this product/template in digital or print form, use any images or parts of this product/template to create commercial products, distribute the original images or give to someone else to print, or suggest in any way that you created these images yourself. If you use the images for editorial purposes you will need to contact the owner.
Art color may vary from printer to printer and monitor to monitor, depending on your settings. Laser color printers may yield different color output from inkjet printers.